The short answer is no.
Australia - Application form
The below questions are asked in the application form from your customer. You will get the opportunity to add up to three additional questions.
- Legal entity name
- Legal entity type ( Company, Sole Trader, Trust, Partnership, Education, Society, Club, Association, Other)
- Key contact details (first name, last name, email, telephone number)
- In addition, depending on legal entity type the following questions:
- Company = contact telephone number, website, address, number of staff, number of directors, ACN number, ABN number, company registration date, names of directors, email addresses of directors
- Partnership = number and detail of each partner (name, email, % share)
- Trust = number of trustees, details of each trustee (name, email)
- Society/ Club/ Association = registration/ incorporation number if applicable
They are also asked:
- Trade reference details if required by the Supplier
- Personal Guarantees if required by the Supplier
- You are able to ask up to 6 additional questions – if required
- To review and accept your company’s T&Cs
- To review and accept 1Centre T&Cs
- Preferred credit limit (range is set by supplier)
- Details of user who is submitting the application (name, email) and confirmation they have authority to bind the consumer into the trade agreement.
Customer completing Australia application form