The short answer is no. However as we do not integrate with the Australian companies office some answers are entered manually by the customer eg. for a company; ACN number ( mandatory), ABN number, company registration date, number of directors, names and contact details for directors.
Australia - Application form
The below questions are asked in the application form from your customer. You will get the opportunity to add up to three additional questions.
- Legal entity name
- Legal entity type
- Sole Trader
- Key contact details (first name, last name, email, telephone number)
- In addition, depending on legal entity type the following questions:
- Company = contact telephone number, website, address, number of staff, number of directors, ACN number, ABN number, company registration date, names of directors, email addresses of directors
- Partnership = number and detail of each partner (name, email, % share)
- Trust = number of trustees, details of each trustee (name, email)
They are also asked:
- Trade reference details if required by the Supplier
- Personal Guarantees if required by the Supplier
- You are able to ask up to 3 additional questions – if required
- To review and accept your company’s T&Cs
- To review and accept 1Centre T&Cs
- Preferred credit limit (range is set by supplier)
- Details of user who is submitting the application (name, email, DOB) and confirmation they have authority to bind the consumer into the trade agreement.