The below questions are asked in the application form and a Supplier will get the opportunity to add up to six ( 6 ) additional questions.
- Legal entity name
- Legal entity type (Company, Partnership,Trust or Sole Trader )
- Key contact details (first name, last name, email, telephone number)
- In addition, depending on legal entity type the following questions:
- Company = contact telephone number, website, address, number of staff
- Partnership = number and detail of each partner (name, email, % share)
- Trust = number of trustees, details of each trustee (name, email)
Additional questions / checks set by Supplier that may be included
- Trade reference details if required by the Supplier
- Personal Guarantees if required by the Supplier
- Preferred credit limit (range is set by supplier)
- Supplier is able to ask up to six additional questions – if required
- To review and accept your company’s T&Cs
- To review and accept 1Centre T&Cs
- Details of applicant who is submitting the application (name, email, DOB) and confirmation they have authority to bind the business into the trade agreement.